Your Employment Law Resource
Employers and employees alike often find themselves dealing with employment-related issues. This is a highly-regulated area which requires expert legal counsel. Whether you are the employer or the employee, Cramer, Multhauf & Hammes, LLP understands the stakes.
We’ve helped businesses and workers in Waukesha County resolve their employment law issues relating to:
- Defense of Employment Termination
- Defense of Unreasonable Refusal to Rehire under Worker’s Compensation
- Employment Contracts
- Employee Handbooks
- Employment Policies and Procedures
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Personnel Issues, including Hiring, Evaluation, Discipline and Termination
- Representation Before State Agencies
- Separation, Release and Waiver Agreements
- Wage and Hour Issues
- Wrongful Discharge
We understand the impact these can have on your life and will treat them accordingly.
Put Our Experience To Work
Our experienced attorneys understand the finer points of employment law and how complex these issues can get. Call us today at 262-542-4278 or send an email at your earliest convenience to get started.