Providing End-To-End Services To Business Owners
Since 1973, Waukesha County business owners have relied on attorneys at Cramer, Multhauf & Hammes to handle all their transactional and litigation needs. Eight attorneys comprise our business law team, using over 180 years of combined legal experience to identify effective solutions for complex issues.
We are equipped to assist you with a range of legal matters that arise throughout your business’s life cycle. Whether you are starting a new enterprise, merging with another entity or dissolving your business, our lawyers will help you develop a plan that achieves a favorable outcome.
Using Our Local Insight To Address Your Concerns
At our locally owned and operated Wisconsin firm, we provide tailored representation to business owners operating in a variety of industries. Our attorneys have deep ties in Waukesha County, so we understand the concerns that you have as you are running your business and planning for your future.
We offer an expansive array of cost-conscious business legal services that includes:
- Assisting in entity selection and formation
- Designing, negotiating and reviewing governance contracts
- Consulting on employee benefits options
- Facilitating mergers, acquisitions and buyouts
- Representing clients in contract disputes with employees, partners, suppliers and other parties
- Reviewing executive compensation packages
- Developing and implementing business succession plans
In addition to their background in business and commercial law, our lawyers help clients resolve tax disputes, facilitate real estate transactions, secure development permits and create estate plans. We have the knowledge you need to address your concerns and put you in a position to succeed.