Skillfully Serving Waukesha County Since 1973
Attorneys Clayton Cramer (d. 1993) and John Multhauf (d. 2012) established Cramer, Multhauf & Hammes in 1973 to provide strategic, cost-effective representation to clients in southeastern Wisconsin. Since our firm’s founding, our team of attorneys has grown from two to 14, expanding the depth and breadth of our practice.
Please follow these links to learn more about our lawyers’ qualifications and backgrounds:
- Timothy J. Andringa (Managing Partner)
- Mark P. Andringa (Partner)
- Brian M. Brejcha (Partner)
- Domonic A. Burke (Attorney)
- Alec R. Durand (Attorney)
- Matthew M. Fernholz (Partner)
- Daniel J. Habeck (Partner)
- James W. Hammes (Of Counsel)
- Mark W. Jeranek (Attorney)
- Richard R. Kobriger (Of Counsel)
- Peter J. Plaushines (Of Counsel)
- Philip J. Remmers (Partner)
- John M. Remmers (Partner)
- Michael A. Snider (Attorney)
- Haley J Stepanek (Attorney)
Recognized As Waukesha’s Go-To Firm
Our firm has diversified and developed its offerings to meet our clients’ needs; however, we remain committed to providing personalized representation to each individual client. As a result, our general practice firm is known as Waukesha County’s go-to firm. Whether you need assistance with a personal, municipal, or business-related matter, we are equipped to find effective solutions for your issues.
Our lawyers are recognized not only for their legal acumen but also for their leadership in local civic and professional organizations. By leveraging our firm’s collective knowledge and experience in different facets of the law, we can resolve our clients’ legal needs efficiently and cost-effectively. When you partner with our team, you benefit from our skilled counsel and local insight.
Contact Us To Begin The Conversation
We invite you to connect with us and learn more about our extensive range of services. Please email our contact form or dial 262-542-4278 to reach an experienced legal professional. Arrange your confidential consultation today.