- Marquette University Law School, J.D., cum laude, 1990
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A, 1987, Economics
- All Wisconsin Courts
- U.S. District Courts, Eastern and Western District of Wisconsin
- Pro Hac Vice status granted in numerous states including: Texas, Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Nebraska and North Carolina
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Waukesha County Bar Association
- Member, Wisconsin Association for Justice
- Past Vice President, Friends & Alumni of University of Wisconsin-Waukesha
- Past President, Community Housing Initiative
- Current Member of Waukesha West Athletic Endowment Fund Committee
- 2017 Wisconsin Association for Justice Trial Lawyer of the Year
- 2017 Super Lawyer
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Club
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys Top 10 for Wisconsin
- Wosinski, et al v. Advance Cast Stone Co., Inc., et al, 2017 WI App 51, 901 N.W.2d 797
- Foley-Ciccantelli v. Bishop’s Grove Condo., 2011 WI 36, 333 Wis. 2d 402, 797 N.W.2d 789
- Town of Barton v. Division of Hearings & Appeals, 2002 WI App 169, 256 Wis. 2d 628, 649 N.W.2d 293 (2002)
- Dahlke v. Dahlke, 2002 WI App 282, 258 Wis. 2d 764, 654 N.W.2d 73 (2002)
- Tateoka v. City of Waukesha Board of Zoning Appeals, 220 Wis. 2d 656, 583 N.W.2d 871 (Ct. App. 1998).
- Koestler v. Pollard, 162 Wis. 2d 797, 471 N.W.2d 7 (1991)
- "We worked with Tim Andringa through the most difficult time in our lives, losing our youngest daughter in a car accident. From the first day we met Tim, we knew this was the perfect attorney to handle our case. He dealt with the insurance companies, kept us updated, and made this process go as smoothly as possible. Tim was always honest and upfront with us as well as being caring and compassionate to our needs. We know that we chose the right law firm and the right attorney. We highly recommend Cramer, Multhauf & Hammes, LLP, and Tim Andringa." — John and Kari S.
- "Tim Andringa was the best lawyer in the courtroom during our 6 week jury trial. We are so happy he was on our side and could not have been more pleased with the result.” — Amy, Steve and Eric W.
- "We received excellent results when Tim Andringa took our rollover auto accident case to court and won against the insurance company.” — Jeff and Linda N.
Attorney Tim Andringa joined the firm in 1990. He concentrates his practice in the areas of personal injury and complex business litigation. Personal interests include golfing and family travel.