- Marquette University Law School, J.D., 2014
- Marquette University, B.S., cum laude, Finance and Economics, 2008
- All Wisconsin Courts
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Waukesha County Bar Association
- Member, Waukesha County Young Lawyers Division
Attorney Dan Fahey joined the firm in 2014. He concentrates his practice on a variety of business and corporate transactional matters including formation, restructuring, tax planning, acquisitions and sale of businesses, as well as business succession and estate planning. Personal interests include cheering on the Packers, Brewers, Bucks, Golden Eagles and Badgers; going to concerts and supporting local musicians and running, biking, and other outdoor activities.