Law Firm and Attorneys in Waukesha, WI
Responsive, Sophisticated & Thorough Legal Counsel & Representation
- Civil and Commercial Litigation: If you are involved in a dispute, mediation, arbitration or lawsuit, we can provide a comprehensive and practical solution that protects your interests.
- Lending and Creditor Rights: For representation throughout the lending cycle and to protect your rights as a creditor.
- Corporate and Business Entity Law: Legal counsel for corporations, LLCs and other business entities regarding formation, governance, and operation.
- Employment Law: When counsel for issues involving employers and employees and government is needed.
- Estate Planning: When you're preparing plans to pass on an estate, an estate planning attorney can develop effective strategies and manage the process, paperwork and administration.
- Family Law and Divorce: Legal counsel regarding marriage, adoption, divorce, custody or family issues.
- Land Use and Development: For all aspects of land use and real estate development, including zoning, regulatory and construction, call Cramer, Multhauf & Hammes attorneys.
- Municipal Law: When Wisconsin cities, towns or villages need legal representation, call Cramer, Multhauf & Hammes to help resolve conflicts and disputes.
- Personal Injury: Your first call after an injury should be to an attorney. Contact Cramer, Multhauf & Hammes today to preserve your rights after a personal injury.
- Probate and Trust Administration: When you want to ensure proper process and administration of a trust or a probate estate, Cramer, Multhauf & Hammes can help.
- Wisconsin Real Estate Law: When an attorney for real estate law or real property law is needed.
- Tax Law: When you need legal counsel regarding local, state or federal tax laws.
Since 1973, Cramer, Multhauf & Hammes has provided clients with expert, personal, and cost-effective service.
Large enough to offer a broad range of legal services to individuals and businesses, yet small enough to remain nimble and responsive to each of our clients, Cramer, Multhauf & Hammes brings clarity and resolution to complex legal issues.
We are proud to have earned Martindale-Hubbell’s highest possible “AV” Peer Review Rating, which shows our attorneys have earned the respect of their legal peers, and also our firm’s ongoing commitment to the highest professional and ethical standards.
While high ratings from judges and other lawyers is important, we are most proud of the opinions of our clients. You can read client testimonials here.